Vacancy in Unilever for Product Innovation Manager
Vacancy in Unilever for Product Innovation
Company Type: Food Industry
Company Name: Unilever Ltd
Job Title: Product Manager Innovation
Main Purpose of the Job:
The Product Manager plays a key role within D&A, owning solution development and leading the squad from high level proposal through to delivery.
The Product Manager owns project budgets, timelines and designs and is the accountable person within the squad to the business.
Product Managers retain ownership of their products once they are live, and act as a key conduit between the business teams & DevOps teams for ensuring products are appropriately supported and further developed where necessary.
- Own the Product P&L, working closely with the Product team and D&A & Market Stakeholders to drive Consumption, Penetration and NPS of the product
- Lead the deployment of Unilever diagnostics & predictive insights capabilities in new markets & establish the proof of value.
- Be the bridge between business users and the product development team to define and develop diagnostic product features that meet the needs / opportunities of categories
- Own Product roadmap delivery and go-to-market strategy of the product including management of budgets associated with new product functionalities
- Post Go-Live, the Product Owner owns the product ensuring desired levels of Adoption and User satisfaction (tracked through Users, Usage and NPS).
- Works with the business and Solution Factory DevOps to actively manage product evolution, localization and change at optimal costs.
- Drive value from insights by leveraging the right mix of external data & various internal data sources and provide support on market specific data needs
- Constantly evolve the data landscape towards its end state in a cloud (Azure) based environment unlocking business value from new data and retiring non-value adding data assets
- Explore data industrialization Opportunities to launch the Predictive Application at scale. Assess value unlock from the product to build a strong business case for scale out to more brands and categories.
- Work with the Global Analytics Platform team to ensure edge to edge user journeys and best in class User experience
- Passionate about data driven decisions to champion to adoption of ML/AI driven insights into day-to-day decisions.
- Interface across multiple teams including Category teams in markets, data experts, Data Scientists, key business counterparts and align on data, modelling, and activation needs.
Experience and qualifications required:
- The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded commercial and analytics professional.
- They will have a deep knowledge of operations and the value chain in a consumer goods company, that is complemented by application of data management, data strategy or business information intelligence, and emerging technologies required to deliver a world class data service.
- They will have proven commercial judgment and most importantly, the ideal candidate will enjoy rolling their sleeves up to drive towards outcomes.
- 8 to 12 year’ experience in Data / Analytics including experience working with Marketing / R&D / Consumer
- Strong stakeholder management skills are a pre-requisite.
- Strong analytics project delivery experience.
- Ability to influence senior leaders (e.g. VPs, Directors) on developing the data and insights strategy for Employee Ops, Mktg, R&D, HR, Innovation
- Ability to communicate complex analytic and data science solutions in a precise, and actionable manner to senior management.
- Strong technical expertise to dissect data/analytics solutions and “know what good looks like”.
- Experience building business cases and owning delivery of the projects/programs.
- Ability to manage multiple requests and priorities simultaneously in a highly dynamic and competitive market.
- Ability to work as a part of a cross-functional team and work in an agile manner without necessarily having a traditional team set-up
- Managing virtual teams with through influencing virtual stakeholders Key Skills Required
Desired Professional Skills
- Analytics Product Management – Practitioner / Mentor
- Analytics Solution Design – Practitioner
- Insights Generation – Practitioner