Vacncy For Quality Quality Officer in Cargill in Bangalore.
Vacncy For Quality Quality Officer in Cargill
Company Type: Food Industry
Company Name: Cargill Foods
Post: Quality Officer
Location : Bengaluru, India
Qualifications: Food Technologist, Bsc, Msc etc.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Laboratory Technician III will complete routine analytical and laboratory testing in support of the food safety quality and operational teams. In this role, you will perform testing for routine analysis of in process and final product testing and checking and monitoring instrumentation performance. You will conduct testing as well as document results of tests into databases and communication test results verbally and in writing.
- Keep laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Assist with the evaluation and interpretation of highly complex data, identify problems with atypical test results and consult with senior level personnel.
- Examining and evaluate data and select corrective steps.
- Support trials and experiments under the direction of more senior team members.
- Use safe laboratory practices to protect self and others, check proper functioning of stations, routinely attend safety meetings and perform preventive maintenance and calibration of complex standard equipment and instruments.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer supp ort issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Proven working knowledge of laboratory instrumentation and management ISO 17025 accreditations or standards
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, food science, or related discipline
- Three or more years of experience within a laboratory or food manufacturing environment.
Interested candidates can apply on below button