Job Opening in Pune For Any Graduate
Job Opening in Pune For Any Graduate Company :- Binary Hat Pvt Ltd.
We are urgently looking for a HR Executive. ( Immediate Joiner)
Gender: Male candidate
Location: Pune Hadapsar.
Shift timings:01.30 PM- 10.30 P.M (5 Days week)
Location Preferred: Candidate staying in Hadapsar, Bhekrainagar, Wagholi, Vimannagar, Vadgaon sheri, Chandannagar, Magarpatta, & Nearby Hadapsar area only
Other candidates please don’t apply.
Job title: HR EXECUTIVE (FRESHER)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Handle all pre-onboarding for new hires Owning employee onboarding, including document collection and verification, first day setup, induction, and orientation.
Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance accordingly.
Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
Maintain records of personne-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
Liaise with other departments or functions (Accounts, Operations)
Support the recruitment/hiring process by performing background checks, issuing offer letters/ appointment
letters, issuing ID cards.
Supporting employee lifecycle by communicating Employee Queries and Grievances and ensuring resolution of the same.
Assist supervisors in performance management procedures as well as support during Audits.
Coordinate training sessions and seminars Perform orientations, onboarding, and update records with new hires Coordinating activities, information meetings, and various training programs Implements and maintains, filing system, both paper and computer.
Assist in ad-hoc HR projects.
.Support other functions as assigned.
Any other tasks as assigned.
Work experience/Skill Sets/Competencies:
Requirements and skills
- Any Male Graduate with MBA HR Must.
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role.
- Highly organized and efficient; skilled at multi-tasking.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent collaborator.
- Attentive listener.
- Ability to follow directions accurately and without hesitation.
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed.
- HR competence and knowledge of HR process and computer programs.
- Understanding, empathetic and relatable.
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Administrator and coordinator experience.
- Reliable and personable; enjoy working with a diverse
range of individuals and ensuring employee requirements and needs are met first.
Salary Range: – 2.20-2.40 LPA
Apply for Food technologist internship