Vacancy in Britannia Company Quality Officer
Vacancy in Britannia Company
Position Name: Quality Officer
Work Location: PERUNDURAI
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Position Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Educational Qualification: Graduate In Food Technology/ Msc. Chemistry
Experience: 3-5 Years Of Experience In Quality Assurance
Desired Competencies: Familiarity With The Tools, Concepts And Methodologies Of Quality Management
Basic Knowledge Of Applicable Software To Infer Statistical Data.
Header: Quality & Food Safety Execution
1) Ensure On-Line Product Quality Monitoring& Immediate Action Taken Through Production Officers&CP Management To Address Any Non-Conformity.
2) Ensure Testing Of Finished Goods As Per Standard Sampling &Test Method With Correct Documentation. Particpate In Product Quality Exercise Regularly.
3) Periodic Verification Of Process Records, Incoming Quality Check Records,Ingredient Shelf-Life Records, In-Process Quality Check Records.
4) Regular Verification Of Correct Functioning Of Critical Process Equipments Like Weighing Balances, Metal Detectors, Sifters, Dividers, Moulders, Oven, Slicers And Coders.
5) Ensure Basic Hygiene, Food Safety & GMP Requirements Are Complies With In Manufacturing.
6) Ensure Critical Type Food Safety Processes Are Being Complies With At Any Point In Time During Manufacturing. This Would Include Metal Detector, Pest Control,Conveyor Condition, Equipment Cleanliness, Sieves & Magnets, Personnel Hygiene, Storage Condition Etc.
7) Conduct Training Sessions For Workers To Create Awareness On Quality Standards, GMP, Food Safety & Hygiene.
8) Regular Audit Of Systems, Processes & Lab To Verify Compliance To Quality & Food Safety Standards.
9) Immediate&Suitable Action Against Issues Related To Process/System/Norm Non-Adherence, Equipment Malfunctioning., Quality
Monitoring, Food Safety & Hygiene To Prevent The Outcome Affecting Consumers & Brand Value.
Outcomes Expected: Compliance To Standards
1) Ensure Wrappers Are Checking For Presence Of Correct Addresses, MRP, Veg Logo, Mandatory Declarations & Necessary Documentation Maintained.
2) Ensure Sufficient Samples Checking For Weight At Every Stage Of Production.
3) Ensure Immediate Action In Process To Correct The Non-Adherence Before Continuing.
4) Verification Of Compliance To Pack Weights By Random Sampling On Regular Basis.
5) Ensure No Lots Detected With Underweight Packs Are Releases Without 100% Checking & Sorting.
6) Ensure Functioning of Coder With Legible Printing On Each & Every Pack Across SKUs.
7) Ensure Systems Are Follows During Change lIn Date, Shift, Supervisor’s
Name With Necessary Documentation.
8) Verification Of Compliance To Coding By Random Sampling On Regular Basis.
9) Ensure All Weighing Balances & Dead Weights Are Calibration As Per Schedule & Not In Use Without Necessary Certification
Outcomes Expected: Packs & Products Complying To Statutory Requirements.
1) Share Each & Every Complaint when Received With CP Management & Concern Supervisors, Operators & Shop Floor Workers.
2) Identify Probable Causes Of The Complaint Irrespective Of Sample Availability In Consultation With CP Management, Supervisors,Operators&
3) Assist In Designing Corrective & Preventive Measures Alongwith The Team & Implement The Same With Immediate Effect.
4) Evaluate The Effectiveness Of Action Through Regular Evaluation Of Process & Product &Trend Of Complaint Of Similar Nature In Subsequent Months.
5) Analyse All Complaints Registered In Terms of Category, SKU, Extent, Trend Etc. & Share With CP Management On Regular Basis To Demonstrate Status Of Improvement & Drawing Up Further Action Plan
Outcomes Expected: Reduction In Number Of Complaints
1) Visit To Retail Outlets & Distribution Points Weekly Once For Understanding Customer & Consumer Quality Concerns.
2) Evaluate Competition Products In Terms Of Grammage Packaging. Product Quality Features Etc.
3) Identify Improvement Opportunities & Share Action Plans With Operation& Quality For Improvements.
4) Measure Effectiveness Of Improvement Through Market Evaluation & Customer Feedback
Outcomes Expected: Consistent & Superior Quality Products
Process Improvement Initiatives
1) Identify And Prioritize Improvement Opportunities In Areas Like System,
Process, Cost, Time In Consultation With Operations &Quality & Apply Project
Based Approach Towards Improvement
2) Periodically Review Improvement In The Overall Quality Of Processes And Systems At The Factory
Mangement Information System
1) Send Periodic Summary Report On Factory Quality Performance To Quality Manager
2) Communicate Critical To Quality &Food Safety Concerns To Quality Manager & All Other Concern As Soon As found in observation.
Outcomes Expected: Periodic Performance Report