Vacancy in Dabur International | Quality Department
Hiring for a Quality Department
Send your resume@ email@example.com
Location- Ras AL Khaimah, UAE
Skills: Manager technical Laboratory
Supervision, Process validation, Maintaining systems & Processes, RM controls, Reporting Skills
Qualification: Graduation (B.Pharm, BSc/
MSc (Chemistry or equivalent course) or equivalent with
+8 years of exp in QA/QC in FMCG/ Pharma or similar
Summary of Role & Responsibility
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene,
security, and ensure safe Quality operation.
- Inspection and Testing of RM/Intermediate/Bulk
- Manage people, processes, and systems.
- Plan, coordinate, and direct quality control program, design to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
- Formulate and maintain quality control objectives to
maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Review and evaluate all data generated issues by
different operations and quality control department and accordingly release or reject the raw, packaging, and bulk materials or other objects under evaluation by the QC lab.
- Communicate & Collaborate with cross-functional
8.Train & develop workforce
9.Track& control Quality operational cost