Vacancy for FMCG | Factory Manager
Job title: Factory Manager
Job type: Full-time
Location: Rivers State
- Arrange manpower and material resources in an
effective and efficient way to meet daily production plan,
and also ensure production meets quality requirements.
- Supervise entire factory operations and ensure
production process are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance plan.
- Supervise timely update of production data on ERP.
Ensure accounts are consistent.
- Identify issues in production efficiency and suggest ways of improvement.
- Create training plan, work arangement and performance index for Logistics and warehouse staff.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly production report.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly production targets and ensure full optimization.
9.Organize production workflow, by assigning
responsibilities and also ensure total compliance.
- Manage production materials, in a cost-effective way and ensure minimal wastage is recorded.
- Evaluate production capacity, effectively control
- Implement 5s management and other safety requirements.
- Train production staff on production procedures,
safety rules and material management.
First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG sector or in a related role.
Proficient in ERP and Excel.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
HSE certifications and competency is an added
Sound Microsoft office skills.
Qualified and interested?
Please send updated CV to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.