Food Technologist | Factory Manager | ANMOL INDUSTRIES
Company: ANMOL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Location: Bihar, India.
Post: Factory Manager
Department: Manufacturing (Biscuit)
Overall responsible for the Product Availability as per the market Demand and to meet the Budgeted volume.
Lead the production Planning – Define, propose and implement the annual production plan for the Plant, according to communicated needs and Sales Forecasts.
•Manufacturing capability:OEE > 80%,
Manufacturing Flexibility and reliability and Process Improvements
Responsible for Delivering Quality product in the Market place.
- To Ensure on Quality – No recall or product hold ,GMP compliance, ISO implementation
- Lead a Quality culture across the plant.
- Overseeing the preventative Maintenance Management – To define together with the maintenance the preventive plan, including timings to
stop and start the production.
- Supply Chain
- To Maintain and follow the inventory norms for RM/PM, Engineering & Finished goods.
- Authorized for signing documents related to material movement/ NRGP
- Authorized for signing documents related to billing/ daily purchase – ensure minimum deviation
- To handle new Projects in the plant.
- Technical up-gradation and validation process Capex and automation monitoring Projects.
- Identification of redundant equipment’s non-performing fixed assets and take further necessary action.
- Responsible for implementing systems & processes
- Human Resource& Statutory Compliance
- Ensuring that health and safety policy and guidelines are followed and that Safety targets set up annually, measured and improved continuously, thus creating a safe environments where employees can work safely in all areas.
- People Management and Development, manage the performance of production teams and
developing them through regular reviews and appropriate training.
- Through appropriate management style, foster a culture of engagement, commitment and continuous improvement within the plant, coaching and developing a leadership style amongst the management population that will support this
- Responsible for the Safety of Employees & Assets of the organization.
- To Ensure – No EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) critical incident, No Lost Time Injury (LTI),Meet Environmental Management System
(EMS) goals ,On time implementation of management action plan.
Minimum 15 Years of exp ,Out of which 7 yrs must be from Biscuits Industry Only
B.Tech (Food Tech/Engineering)
Anmol Industries Limited is a leading BiscuitManufacturing Company in India. It was formed in1994 and has ever since been gleefully busy in manufacturing.
MissionWe Desire to be in the pinnacle of the list, paying afirm attention, to the growth of the conglomerate.
The value for life should always commemorate thepath of growth. Our target is to attain the aspirationwith global approach.
Anmol delivers the bestreturns to the society, consumers, employees andstakeholders. There is a spontaneous upgrade ofstandard for the associates. Leveraging the asset toenhance the Group synergy and becoming globallycutthroat is the chosen route to sustain growth andlong-term attainment.
Description Anmol Industries Limited Anmol Industries Ltd. (formerly Anmol Biscuits Ltd.) is an established brand and a prominent player inBiscuits and Bakery market in India.
Its productrange covers an assortment of biscuits in sweet,semi-sweet, health segment, premium cookies and avariety of bar, cup and tiffin cakes and rusk producedat world class state-of-the-art manufacturingfacilities.
Guided by strong principles of Quality, Ethics and Brand Promise, Anmol has evolved as oneof the most trusted and responsible brands in thepackaged food industry.