Vacancy for Executive Mondelez India Executive manufacturing in Baddi India
Vacancy for Executive Mondelez India Details:
Industry Type: Food manufacturing industry.
Company Name: Mondelez International
Post: Executive manufacturing
Location: Baddi, India
Job type: Full time
This role helps ensure the sustained continuity of technical mastery and line leadership in manufacturing, by leading a key line of the business (technical, system or organizational) to deliver results defined by the compelling business need of the site.
You ensure that key business results are achieved and for developing others to ensure the sustained continuity of technical mastery on the manufacturing line.
Using a systematic approach, you use strategic thinking skills to ensure results are sustained over the long term.
How you will contribute in Mondelez
In your likely first managerial role, you will ensure that Mondelēz International’s safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability and morale targets are achieved for the lines for which you are responsible by breaking down section targets into line and unit targets and ensuring that employees understand their individual performance goals related to the overall targets.
In this role, you will also develop budgets and be responsible for costs control management, governance and compliance, loss elimination and workforce planning, including recruitment, retention, development, succession planning, and the identification of high potential team members.
Without you, we would not be able to deliver high-quality snacks to our customers.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Autonomous maintenance (AM) Step 4 systems and progressive maintenance (PM) Step 3 systems
- Maintaining equipment at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (break-down maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment
- Total productive maintenance and Six Sigma including qualification of AM steps 5-6, and PM step 3
- Leading line teams
- Handling challenging interpersonal situations tactfully
- Influencing people in a union environment
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing and a good attention to detail
Interested candidates can Apply below