New Vacancy in Heritage Foods
Greetings from Heritage Foods Ltd!
We have an opening for the position of Maintenance Executive @ Uppal Ice Cream Plant.
Interested Candidates can share the updated profile to [email protected]
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Attend all General Mechanical Maintenance, Break-down Maintenance, and Lubrication of Machinery & Equipment.
- Daily monitoring and updating of Ice cream cold room temperature
- Effective utilisation of power for cold rooms. Maintain Safety, Cleanliness, and Hygiene Conditions.
- Implementation of SOPs and documentation as per ISO Norms.
- Adherence of CCPs, Minimization of Operational losses & leakages.
- Monitoring Quality product dispatch depends on required temperature maintenance
- Monitoring Consumption of Consumables.
- Reducing operational and maintenance cost.
- Regular updating of Plant maintenance Module in ERP and Generate reports.
- Attend periodical preventive maintenance schedules of all Machinery & Equipment and maintain their records from time to time.
- Preparation of material indents for all Mechanical Spares/Equipment as per the requirement.
- Ensure to follow all the Safety Guidelines and address the issues within least possible time.
- Ensure coordination and carryout activities/assignments within the scheduled time.
Individuals should have demonstrated experience in handling Cold rooms, Freon & freezers, Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration Plants is compulsory besides regular mechanical utility equipment.
Experience in Dairy Industry shall be an added advantage and should know the local language (Telugu).
- 04 – 08 years of relevant experience in any Manufacturing / Pharma / Dairy Industries.
- Graduation in Branch of Engineering (or) Diploma in ( Mechanical / Electrical).
Note: Only for Male Candidates.
Heritage foods Limited
Uppal Ice Cream Unit, (Hyderabad)