Job for Factory Director, Cargill, Berlin.
Details about Job for Factory Director Cargill Berlin.
Post: Factory Director
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Site Director will provide strategic operational guidance and direction for all production and operating processes for two plants in Berlin (Reinickendorf and Lichtenrade). The plants are producing Chocolate and Cocoa for the local and European market. In this role, you will lead and direct a team to meet organization standards for safety, quality, operational effectiveness and financial performance.
- Provide strategic development for production and operations to ensure safe operations in compliance with regulatory and organizations safety and environmental program standards and goals.
- Lead and direct base and non-base capital investment projects and spending for a global business.
- Provide operational strategy, management and compliance of capital and operating budgets and responsible for capital investment projects and spending.
- Lead and be responsible for strategic implementation results of operational efficiency programs.
- Provide operational leadership and fosters a culture that builds and maintains plats that are operationally sound, safe and efficient.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports and their organizations, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience of supervisory in a production/manufacturing facility
- Experience and responsibility for budgets and operational planning
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
- Change management and a continuous improvement mindset
- Lean Six Sigma
- Experience with project tools and in project management
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet