Vacancy for QC Executive | Pepsico | India
Executive – SC QC Control
- Location: Channo, India
- Catagory: Manufacturing and Production
- Lead site Sensory panel team capable & deliver right sensory for Raw material & FG.
- Ensure QP-48 compliance in Sensory lab.
- Conduct sensory calibration & training program to panel team as required.
- Lead Plant Sensory proficiency program on Quarterly basis to achieve 100%
- Collaborate with other PWF sites and implement best practices.
- Review and ensure the compliance of required attendance of sensory team members.
- Lead and ensure the Quality AOP planning & cost maintenance
- Active participation quality department monthly meetings to discuss the monthly Performance and other related production / quality issues.
- Ensure compliances of Microbiological testing for RM, FG and PM on daily basis.
- Lead the Micro and sensory compliance reports sharing with Support Centre and with QM on regular basis.
- Ensure the maintenance of Micro and Sensory Test methods, it should be current.
- Providing recommendations and inputs to Manager QC & Building micro plans within department for continues improvement in the systems.
- Ensure timely Approvals in SAP for RM, BC and LFs and ensure all approvals must be communicate to all stake holders on daily basis.
- Participate in Monthly internal audits and daily rounds.
- Participate in the Monthly Quality system Meet with Plant senior leadership team.
- Ensure compliance of Monthly departmental meets.
- Participate on monthly calls with SC and update the action plan with QM.
- Lead the Safety risk assessment (HAZOP) of lab activities and documents should be current.
- Ensure Monthly Safety audits for lab and lead the quality function in all Safety activities, meetings and audits.
- Ensure Water treatment is operating as per SOP 4.1 and support team on GLP & trouble shooting on Microbial issues.
- Ensure proficiency compliance for Sensory and Micro, should be in Blue band.
- Ensure Quarterly and yearly water kits complainces as per SC guidelines.
- Lead the equipment’s sanitation complainces and ensure the yearly validation of whole system of cleaning/ sanitation.
Minimum Post Graduate in science/ microbiologist with 5 year’s experience in a food manufacturing plant, preferably MNC. knowledge of Sampling, Micro and Sensory testing is important. Hands on physiochemical testing, Process GMP knowledge, GLP, SAP & computer proficiency.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular