Vacancy for Manager HR/IR |
JOB DESCRIPTION OF MANAGER â€“ HR/IR & ADMIN.
- Post : Manager (HR/ IR & ADMIN.)
- Reports to : Director of Operations & Sr. Manager Operations
- Qualifications :
MBA-HR / MPM / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) with specialization in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Diploma in Labour Law
- Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹45,000.00 per month
- Location : Hyderabad
Job Summary :
- Responsible for anchoring all PMS & Employee Communications initiatives.
- Employee Life Cycle Management.
- Recruitment & Induction of new entrants
- Performance Management & Review
- Compensation Planning & Administration
- Attendance, Leaves & Payroll Management
- Employee Welfare/ Sports/ Engagement
- HR Records Administration
- Statutory Compliance
- Social & Ethical Compliance
Key Responsibilities :
- Implementation of HR policies (Recruitment, Selection, Performance Appraisal, Compensation Management, Leave Policy, Travel Policy, etc.) for bringing out the best from employees.
- Training & developmental activities of staff & workers
- Salary & wage administration
- Responsible for service condition of staff
- Responsible for maintaining harmonious & cordial industrial relations in the Organisation.
- Responsible for statutory compliance, records under various labour laws.
- Dealing with office bearer of union & committee members.
- Negotiation & discussions with office bearer & committee members on various IR matters.
- Responsible for service conditions of workers.
- Diagnosis of the System, Sub â€“ System & Process
- Prepare Action Plan to weed out the adverse factors so that System, Sub System & Processes gets aligned with the Organisationâ€™s VISION
- Implementation of the Action Plan by breaking them down to Objectives, Tasks, Roles & Responsibilities for every single employee.
- Proper Feedback System in the place to analyzing the validity of the action plan and make necessary changes wherever desired.
- Must have experience dealing and capable to handle IR & Union issues effectively.
Physical Demand :
- Taking round on Shop Floor.
- Visiting Labour Offices / Factories Inspector Premises / Other Government Offices for Liasioning and Maintaining Cordial Industrial Relations
Expected Start Date: 15/8/2021
***Please Do Not Call Send your CV to
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Expected Start Date: 15/9/2021