Job Opportunities in Kerry | QC Officer
Location: Sohar, Madhya Pradesh, India (On-site)
Job type: Full-time Permanent
Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutritioncompany for the food, beverage and pharmaceuticalindustries.
Every day we partner with customers tocreate healthier, tastier and more sustainableproducts that are consumed by billions of peopleacross e worooting a world of sustainable.
Our vision is to be our customers’most valuednutrition.
A career with Kerry offers you an opportunityto shape the future of food while providing youopportunities to explore and grow in a truly globalenvironment
About The Role:
The QC Oficer will be required to work closely withProcess Quality Lead and the Production Team, toresolve non-conformances and put in place effectivecorrective actions.
- Performing inspections and tests on production on daily basis, assuring 1 thev are complying specifications.
- Operate chemical analysis for products and water in process samples on daily basis.
- Ensure that the GMP and sanitation practices, quality policies and food safety regulations are followed effectively in shop floor.
- Visually Inspect raw materials, in-process products and finished goods against specifications.
- Investigate and manage food safety incidents on the shop floor; put corrective action and report to line manager.
- Prepare Batch Production Report (BPR) on daily as per the plan before shift ends and deliver it to production officer.
- Monitor deviations in the facility regarding all quality standards (e.g.: GM, GHP Sanitation, etc.) and put corrective action for it.
- Participate in the customer complaint investigation and corrective action with operation and line manager and help in reporting findings.
- Support in the plant equipment calibration program with Quality Assurance officer.
- Oversee Laboratory Equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Train and coach the operators, helpers, contractual labors and production officers on GMP, HACCP, and Quality policy following the quality training plan.
- Decide the Rejections, MI, hold and release items.
Qualifications And Skills
University degree, Preferred in either: Biology,Chemisty, Food Science, food tDod technology, dairytechnology or related field of study.
3 years+ of experience in the food industry withsimilar processing.
Knowledge in the international food safetystandards and food security standards.
Analytical skills, problem solving, decision makingand ability to come up with corrective actions.
Training or knowledge in HACCP, BRC, Internal auditand ISO 22000 are preferred.
Join our Free WhatsApp group For regular job updates
Beware of scams online or from individuals claimingto represent us.
A Kerry employee will not solicitcandidates througha non-Kerry email address orphone number.
In addition, Kerryutilise video chat roome foot Currently conduct interviews.
Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process
(e.g., purchasing a “starter kit” investing in training, or something similar).
Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the
exception of reimbursable travel expenses.
In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.