Associate General Mills Mumbai Maharashtra
Post: Associate – Materials Management
Company: General Mills India
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
India is among the top ten priority markets for General Mills, and hosts our Global Shared Services Centre.
This is the Global Shared Services arm of General Mills Inc., which its operations worldwide.
With over 1,300 employees in Mumbai, the center has capabilities in the areas of Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Digital and Technology, Sales Capabilities, Consumer
Insights, TQ (R&D & Quality), and Enterprise BusinessServices.
Learning and capacity-building is a key
ingredient of our success.
This role includes an individual to manage the information flow to enable flawless execution of Supply Chain.
This role requires an individual to set up
the Raw & Finished materials and the Bill of Materials in SAP which will provide visibility to Supply and Demand Planning.
An Individual should be effective in
communication to connect different stakeholders, several business teams/groups in the US.
- Work on simple/single layer BOM creation and BOM maintenance for assigned business units.
- Update material characteristics/ attributes in SAP (Unit of measure, price, descriptions)
- Execute Material set up at location
- Learn and execute knowledge on General Mills planning systems and internal process tools (SAP ERP, gPLM(Global Product Lifecycle Management), GTM(Go to Market) tools and SharePoint Workflows etc.)
- Provide regular communication updates on key performance metrics to the business stakeholders.
- Learn and execute assigned activities/ desk work as per business requirement.
- Maintain system & workflow health – data bremediation, gPLM and GTM reconciliation
- Manage exceptions to the process
- Work collaboratively with U.S. supply chain partners to gather the needed information to support the governance of planning processes
5% of Time Organizational Effectiveness and Career development
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions Support any team initiatives which part form of your KPls.
- Participate in functional & site level training
Minimum Degree Bachelors
Preferred Degree Requirements Bachelors
Minimum years of related experience required:
0-2 Preferred Years Of Related Experience
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Domainknowledge
- Understanding of Basic ExcelProfessional Skills.
- Strong Self-Management & Time Management.
- Strong Verbal & Written CommunicationLeadership Skills
- Continuous improvement mindset Competencies/Behaviors Required For Job.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that.
Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand
learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day.
We look for people who want to bring their best – bold thinkers with big hearts who
challenge one other and grow together.
Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
Intrested candidates can apply on below button