What is HACCP?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points.
A Preventative approach to food safety and control hazards before they are given a chance to cause harm, such as food poisoning.
What are the 7 principles of HACCP?
- Identify the hazards that must be eliminated or reduced.
- Identify the critical control points (CCPs).
- Establish critical limits.
- Establish a monitoring system.
- Decide on a corrective action plan.
- Validation, verification, and review.
- Documentation and record- keeping.
Role of HACCP in Food Industry?
HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.
Apply For Online Live HACCP Training program (make your CV more stronger)
Vacancy in Coca Cola Team Leader-Production