Vacancy in NDDB National Dairy Development Bord ( Jobsfood.tech)
Vacancy in NDDB National Dairy Development Bord Check Last Date of application below.
Deputy Manager (ICT)-Reserved for Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category
NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovation. We are looking for ERPNext consultant who can help us in implementing an end to end solution for a typical manufacturing industry. Consultant should have experience in manufacturing and should have working experience in complete ERPNext implementation. Should be ready to train in-house customers in terms of functionality and technical aspects.
Information and Communication Technology
Implementation and customisation of ERPNext for manufacturing industry.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Vacancy in NDDB National Dairy Development Bord
- Installation of ERPNext and Managing updates and upgrades of ERPNext system for existing projects
- Mapping a business processes and customize ERPNext as per requirement
- Development of custom App on ERPNext platform
- Ensure a smooth transition for current customizations with upgrades of Frappe and ERPNext.
- Build full applications on Frappe framework from scratch as per project requirements and
- Any other task assigned by the reporting officer from time to time
- Extensive experience of using Frappe, JS, Python, MariaDB
- Working with a backend framework such as Frappe
- Design and develop efficient and optimized frontend scripts on ERPNext
- Develop python scripts and API’s to collaborate with ERPNext
- Upload custom-developed code on GIT for versioning
- Actively participate and contribute to open source communities
- Fixing and improving available features
- Training on ERPNext features and functionalities
ADDITIONAL/ OCCASIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exposure of Analytical / BI tool.
Qualification & Experience:
B.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MSc (Computer Science) or MCA or equivalent with minimum 2 years of working experience preferably on ERPNext after successful completion of above mentioned qualification.
Skills/ Attributes: Technical:
- Familiarity with current ERPNext features and functionalities.
- Proficiency in working on Frappe & ERPNext
- ERPNext, Python, Frappe, NodeJS, MySQL/MariaDB, GIT, Bootstrap, Jinja
- Passionate about contributing to a small team and helping drive our technical vision
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Passionate about building modern web applications as well as data-driven recommendation Systems and internal testing platforms
- Ability to multitask and work among competing priorities
- Quick learner, innovative, proactive, flexible, and adaptable
- Analytical Thinking.
- Must have worked on live projects of ERPNext
- Knowledge of working on Linux system.
- Any experience in open source development
This position is on a Fixed Term Employment for a period of 5 (Five) years.
No. of position: 01 (One)
Age limit (Including relaxation): Candidates above 32 years of age as on 01 October 2022 need not apply
Place of Posting:
Anand, Gujarat and the candidate should be willing to work Anywhere in India.
The last date for submission of updated online application is 18 October 2022.